The WISH crochet bunting is well under way – Triangles are being crocheted thick and fast. We are introducing our world famous crochometer to track everyone’s progress and maybe to instil a little competitive spirit.
If you have made a supply of triangles, feel free to let us know and we will add you to the crochometer.
Our closing date for receipt of triangles is Fri 28th Feb.
A Few Things To Remember About The Triangles:
- Please leave a length of around 4-5 inches of yarn at one corner of each triangle – These will be used to attach the triangles together.
- Triangles should be around 7 inches on each side but if yours are slightly bigger or smaller they can still be used.
- Please make sure any other loose ends of yarn are sewn in.
- You may want to think about attaching a button or something else that will help you to recognise your own triangles.
- If you can attach some triangles together in advance, please try to vary the colour combinations.